Liver cirrhosis is a condition where scaring of the liver takes place. It could happen due to chronic alcoholism or hepatitis. Whenever there is any damage to the liver due to any of the factors, including disease, alcohol consumption, or any other cause. In this case, it tries to repair itself, but a stage arises when it is not able to do so anymore.
But the question arises is there any cure available for liver cirrhosis? If you also have the same question stay tuned with us because here we will discuss it.
Is liver cirrhosis curable?
Unfortunately, liver cirrhosis is not curable, but it is treatable. Whenever you are approaching a Gastroenterologist in Jaipur, they will examine the condition of the liver and set up the goals. These goals include stopping the damage to the liver and preventing further complications. By keeping the same in mind, they move ahead.
Treatment for liver cirrhosis:
Now understand about the treatment for liver cirrhosis, and this includes:
- Avoid alcohol consumption because it may act as an initiative for liver cirrhosis.
- If you are suffering from obesity, be ready to lose weight because fat buildup can also cause it.
- In the case of hepatitis B or C, it is essential to take medicines on time because, with time, the condition may get worse.
- Consume a protein-rich diet because the protein requirement for people suffering from cirrhosis is quite high.
- Don’t forget to maintain hygiene around because if there will be any infection, your liver will not be able to cope up with it in cirrhosis conditions.
- Be regular with Gastroenterologists because, with time, they will change the medicines for better recovery.
When the need to approach a Gastroenterologist to arise?
Certain symptoms are there contributing to the need to approach a Gastroenterologist. These symptoms include:-
- Lack of appetite
- Weight loss
- Intense itching
- Spider-web like blood vessels
- Redness and palms
- Brownish urine
- Vomiting blood
- Bone disease
- Enlarged spleen
If any of the problems are happening with you, don’t wait even for a while and approach the doctor for liver cirrhosis treatment in Jaipur immediately. They will diagnose the stage and then start the treatment.
Although it is not curable it is treatable, and it marks the starting of a stress-free life. But if you are suffering from cirrhosis, a moment will arise when it becomes so annoying for you to cope up with. Thus, approach the doctor if there is any symptom you are noticing.