Best Quality Gastro & Liver Treatments
Get treatment for wide range of Gastro & Liver diseases by the renowned Gastroenterologist in Jaipur, Dr. Shankar Dhaka
Painless Liver Biopsy
Our doctor provides the precise liver biopsy for identify the nature of your liver disease. Contact at Jaipurgastro and get painless liver biopsy.
Latest Technology and Equipments For Treatment
At JaipurGastro, we take the use of advanced medical technology to provide you the effective & best treatment for your diseases. Dr. Shankar Dhaka, gastroenterologist in Jaipur always uses equipments and treatment with latest technology.
Dr. Shankar Dhaka provides you the right treatment for your abdominal or gastro disease with ultimate care. Dr. Shankar Dhaka is having excellence in treating wide range of digestive diseases such as:
Appointment Information10:00am - 2:00pm
Manipal Hospital Jaipur
In addition to the Gastro treatments, Dr. Shankar Dhaka (Gastroenterologist in Jaipur), is having vast experience in providing various liver diseases treatments such as:
Gastroenterologist in Jaipur
At Jaipur Gastro, you will get treatment from Dr. Shankar Dhaka. Dr. Shankar Dhaka (Gastro and Liver Specialist), who is having vast experience of Gastro & liver diseases treatment. He is the best gastroenterologist in Jaipur and provides treatment at very affordable prices with the best sucess rate.
Dr. Shankar Dhaka
Dr Shankar Dhaka is a reputed Gastroenterologist in Jaipur with vast experience in the field of Digestive diseases, Liver related diseases & Advanced endoscopic procedures He is the visiting Gastroenterologist in most of the leading hospitals in Jaipur
DM – Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist & EndoscopistBook an Appointment View Profile
Dr. Anubha Maan
Dr. Anubha Maan is a highly experienced dentist with nearly 10 years of experience including rotating internship. She has been working constantly and conducting camps with renowned private clinic for the past four years and seven months. She has always been the part of social welfare camps also.
Dental SpecialistBook an Appointment View Profile
When to Visit a Gastroenterologist in Jaipur?
Gastric problems are any issues that occur within the stomach. This can include anything from indigestion and heartburn to more serious problems like ulcers or gastritis. Common symptoms of gastric problems include pain or discomfort in the stomach, nausea, vomiting, bloating, and gas.
If you are experiencing any digestive issues, it is important to consult with a gastroenterologist. This is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the digestive system. There are a number of different reasons why you may need to see a gastroenterologist in Jaipur:
- If you have persistent digestive problems, such as constipation, diarrhea, or abdominal pain, you should make an appointment.
- If you are experiencing any unusual symptoms, such as blood in your stool, weight loss, or fatigue, you should also see a gastroenterologist. In some cases, a gastroenterologist may also need preventive measures.
- If you have a family history of digestive disorders, you may be at increased risk for developing one yourself. In this case, a gastroenterologist in Jaipur can help you develop a plan to avoid developing these problems.
Reason Why You Should Choose Dr. Shankar Dhaka As a Gastroenterologist in Jaipur?
Dr. Shankar Dhaka is a Jaipur-based gastroenterologist with over 13 years of experience in the field. He is a highly qualified and experienced doctor who has been providing his services to the people of Jaipur for a long time. Well, he is well-known for his excellent medical skills and knowledge in the field of gastroenterology. He is a very friendly and caring doctor who always puts his patients first. He is very patient and listens to all his patients carefully before starting any treatment. As a Gastroenterologist in Jaipur, he believes in providing the best possible treatment to his patients so that they can get relief from their gastroenterological problems as soon as possible.
Dr. Shankar Dhaka is very passionate about his work and he always tries to update himself with the latest advancements in the field of gastroenterology. He has attended many national and international conferences related to gastroenterology. That’s why he is the best gastroenterologist in Jaipur.
Request an Appointment
Please complete the form below to schedule
an appointment with our doctor
What are serious stomach problems?
There are a number of serious stomach problems that can occur. These include ulcers, gastritis, and pancreatitis. Each of these conditions can lead to pain, vomiting, and other serious symptoms. If you experience any of these symptoms, it is important to see a doctor right away.
What are 3 diseases that affect the stomach?
There are many diseases that affect the stomach, but three of the most common are gastritis, ulcers, and acid reflux:
- Gastritis is an inflammation of the stomach lining that can be due to a number of different things, including bacterial infections, certain medications, and autoimmune diseases. Symptoms of gastritis include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and bloating.
- Ulcers are sores that form on the lining of the stomach. They can be due to a bacterial infection, certain medications, or stress. Symptoms of ulcers include abdominal pain, bloating, and weight loss.
- Acid reflux is a condition where stomach acid leaks back up into the esophagus. This can cause a burning sensation in the chest, as well as nausea, vomiting, and difficulty swallowing.
What are the signs of stomach problems?
There are many different signs of stomach problems, and the specific signs will vary depending on the underlying problem. However, some common signs and symptoms of stomach problems include abdominal pain, bloating, belching, burning sensation in the stomach, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, and indigestion. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to see a doctor to determine the cause.
What are the signs of bowel problems?
There are a few different signs that may indicate you have a bowel problem, such as:
- Abdominal pain or cramping
- Changes in your bowel movements, such as diarrhea, constipation, or narrowing of the stool
- Rectal bleeding or blood in your stool
- Sensation of incomplete evacuation
- Constant fatigue
- Unexplained weight loss
What is the most common bowel disorder?
The most common bowel disorder is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). IBS is a chronic condition that affects the large intestine. The symptoms of IBS can vary from person to person, but the most common symptoms are abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation. IBS is a very common condition, affecting an estimated 10-20% of the population.