Experienced Liver Specialist in Jaipur
Best Liver Specialist Doctor in Jaipur?
Dr. Shankar Dhaka is the leading and experienced Gastroenterologist. As the best gastro and liver specialist in Jaipur, he provides the best liver disease treatment including jaundice, ulcer bleeding, haematemesis.
The liver is an important and second-largest organ in the human body. The liver performs many important functions such as cleaning the blood, transmitting fat to other tissues, improving the digestive system, protecting the body from infection, removing toxins from the body, producing proteins, etc. If the liver is unhealthy, then you can become a victim of many serious diseases. The liver helps in the digestion of food and also removes waste material from the food. If there is an obstruction in performing these functions, it means that there are some kind of issues in the liver. Symptoms of liver disease are not visible as quickly, so do not ignore it, rather get diagnosis and treatment from a Gastroenterologist doctor. This is because if liver disease is complicated, it can lead to hepatitis, inflammation of the liver, liver cancer, etc. In today’s article, we are going to talk about liver disease in detail.
These figures are sufficient to tell the status of liver disease and it also indicates that if liver disease is not stopped in time, then the number of liver patients may increase in the coming few years. In such a situation, it is wise to get complete information about liver disease because if liver disease is not treated in time, then liver transplant is required in that situation.
Types of Liver Disease
There are mainly many types of liver diseases, some of which are as follows-
Liver cancer is a condition where the liver stops functioning properly due to the presence and growth of cancer cells in the liver. Your liver is a large glandular organ that filters blood and toxins and produces bile. Due to this, various cells passing through the bloodstream reach the liver, including cancer cells that develop into tumors.
Liver cirrhosis is a condition in which your liver gradually starts to deteriorate. Due to a fault, it does not work as before. If the liver cells are depleted, the fibers get produced in the cell and cause the problem of liver cirrhosis.
Symptoms of liver failure include vomiting, loss of appetite, tiredness, diarrhea, jaundice, persistent weight loss, body itching, edema, fluid buildup in the abdomen, etc. Experts suggest that excessive consumption of alcohol should be avoided to protect the liver.
Hepatitis is a serious infectious disease of the liver. Liver inflammation occurs due to hepatitis. Sometimes hepatitis occurs due to poor immunity of the body and sometimes it is due to the consumption of drugs, drugs, and alcohol.
Fatty liver is a disease in which fat accumulates in the liver or liver. As we all know that the liver is an important part of our body that not only helps in digesting food but also helps in removing toxins.
It has often been seen that some people get swollen in the liver. Consumption of excessive oily and junk food leads to the problem of inflammation in the liver.
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Shankar Dhaka is a reputed Gastroenterologist & Liver Specialist in Jaipur with vast years of experience in the field of Digestive Diseases, Liver related diseases & Advanced endoscopic procedures He is the visiting in most of the leading hospitals in Jaipur- Shalby Hospital, Apollo spectra hospital, Imperial Hospital, Manipal Hospital, and Amar Jain hospital.
Dr. Shankar Dhaka provides a wide range of gastro treatments such as gastroenteritis, pancreatitis, hematemesis, jaundice, liver biopsy, and liver cirrhosis treatment at Jaipur Gastro Clinic.
Dr. Shankar Dhaka
Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist & Endoscopist
Symptoms of Liver Disease
Like any other disease, liver disease or liver disease also has some symptoms, which indicate its occurrence. The symptoms of liver disease are as follows-
- Feeling of weakness- If a person feels very weak, then it can be a sign of the onset of liver disease. So he should not ignore it and should immediately contact the doctor.
- Yellowing of eyes and whiteness of skin- Another symptom of liver disease is yellowing of eyes and whiteness of the skin.
- Abdominal pain and swelling- If a person complains of abdominal pain and swelling, then it can be a sign of liver disease. In such a situation, he should get his health checked and solve this problem.
- Vomiting- Vomiting is another symptom of liver disease. Some people do not take vomiting seriously, as a result of which they have to face serious illness.
- Itching on the skin- If a person has itching on the skin, then it can be a sign of liver disease.
- Ankle pain
Causes of Liver Disease
Liver disease can be due to the following reasons.
- Infection – The liver disease can be caused by an infection. For this reason, people are advised by experts to avoid any kind of infection.
- Having a genetic cause- If other members of a patient’s family have any liver-related disease, then that person is also more likely to have liver disease.
- Consumption of alcohol in excess – If a person consumes alcohol in excess, then he is more likely to get liver damage because the effect of alcohol consumption directly falls on the liver.
- Having diabetes- The liver disease can also happen to a person who has diabetes. In the case of diabetes, the body does not produce enough insulin, in which case the liver is also unable to perform its function properly.
- Constipation- If a person has a complaint of constipation, then he may have liver disease because it has a direct effect on his digestive system and it also affects the liver.
- Being overweight- Another reason for having the liver disease is also being overweight. In such a situation, a person should keep his weight under control and if he has increased a lot, then he should get it treated immediately.
Prevention of Liver Disease
As it has been clarified above liver disease is spreading very fast nowadays, in such a situation the question is coming
to the mind of people that how can it be avoided.
Do not consume alcohol
Taking medicines from time to time
Eating nutritious food
Taking care of the skin
Wearing a mask
Diagnosis of Liver Diseases
To test for liver disease, the doctor will first conduct a general examination of the patient, in which the patient will ask about the
past disease history and symptoms. Apart from this, some other tests can be done to detect the disease accurately.
- Blood test – A blood test is done to diagnose a liver disease so that the cause of the disease can be known.
- Imaging tests – Ultrasound, CT scan, and MRI are used to find out how much liver has been damaged.
- Liver Biopsy – In a liver biopsy test, a sample of tissue is taken from the liver and sent to the lab for examination to diagnose liver disease. How far has liver disease spread?
Book an appointment for liver disease treatment in Jaipur.
At JaipurGastro we are here to provide you with the utmost care for your abdominal and liver diseases. Our doctors are highly skilled in a wide range of gastro diseases and have a high rate of successful treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
लीवर कैंसर का मुख्य कारण क्या है?
लीवर कैंसर के लिए सबसे आम जोखिम कारक हेपेटाइटिस बी वायरस (एचबीवी) या हेपेटाइटिस सी वायरस (एचसीवी) के साथ पुराना (दीर्घकालिक) संक्रमण है। इन संक्रमणों से लीवर का सिरोसिस हो जाता है .
लीवर कैंसर किस उम्र में होता है?
हालांकि लिवर कैंसर किसी भी उम्र में हो सकता है, लेकिन यह वृद्ध लोगों में सबसे आम है। निदान किए गए अधिकांश लोग 60 वर्ष से अधिक आयु के हैं। उच्चतम दर 85 से 89 वर्ष के आयु वर्ग में हैं।
क्या लीवर कैंसर के कोई शुरुआती लक्षण हैं?
पेट के ऊपरी हिस्से में दाहिनी ओर या दाहिने कंधे के ब्लेड के पास दर्द। पेट में सूजन (जलोदर) या पेट में सूजन जो एक द्रव्यमान में विकसित होती है। बढ़े हुए जिगर (हेपेटोमेगाली) को दाहिनी ओर पसलियों के नीचे एक द्रव्यमान के रूप में महसूस किया जांडिस (त्वचा और आंखों का पीलापन)
कैसा लगता है जब आपके लीवर में सूजन आ जाती है?
सूजन वाले लीवर के लक्षणों में ये शामिल हो सकते हैं: थकान महसूस होना। पीलिया (ऐसी स्थिति जिसके कारण आपकी त्वचा और आपकी आंखों का सफेद भाग पीला हो जाता है) भोजन के बाद जल्दी भरा हुआ महसूस होना।
फैटी लीवर के 3 लक्षण क्या हैं?
- पेट में दर्द या पेट के ऊपरी दाहिने हिस्से (पेट) में परिपूर्णता की भावना।
- मतली, भूख न लगना या वजन कम होना।
- त्वचा का पीला पड़ना और आंखों का सफेद होना (पीलिया)।
- सूजे हुए पेट और पैर (एडिमा)।